A bathroom is the first space you use after you get up and the last space you use before going to bed. It is a functional space so it must have a design and style that suits your needs.
Some people would like to have a spa kind of environment where they take a long bath in a tub after a long tiring day whereas; some people want a smart and efficient bathroom from where they can get ready fast for office or school.
Whatever be your need and your taste, a bathroom remodeling from a professional designer and contractor will surely bring your vision to realization.
Factors to consider:
- Proper Planning: An action plan should be thought upon once you think of bathroom remodeling
- Budget: Consideration of the budget is a very first step in bathroom remodeling. It will make you spend judiciously at every single point and prevent you from overspending on something which you liked.
- Functionality: Spend some time considering gold or nickel finishes. Match the tiles color against your wall. Choose the designs of tiles and bathroom fitting. Choose the color of the walls.
- Spacing: It is very important to consider a proper spacing in the bathrooms as per your wish. For example, if you want a bathtub, think of a place before the bathroom remodeling starts. Similarly, you will definitely like to have a space left for a small cabinet for storage, basin, geyser etc.
- Hangings: A proper hanging space and proper hanging hooks are the ones not be missed.
- Storage: Make sure to build an appropriate and necessary storage area for bathroom essentials like shampoos, shower gels, toothpaste, and brushes.
- Amenities: Think of amenities you want in your bathrooms like a curtain, medicine cabinet, linen closet etc. Ensure that no cluttering should happen
- Flooring: Installing flooring is generally an extra expense that may be excluded in the first quotation. However, if you have an experience, you can do this yourself.
- Lighting: You will not like to have too much light in the bathroom. There are dimmers and bathroom lights available in the market.
- Ventilation: Plan at least one-floor vent and one ceiling exhaust to avoid moisture and bad odors.
- Plumbing: This should be done by a licensed professional only and involves little technicality and creativity.
- Measurements: Proper measurements are very much necessary for the flow of the bathrooms.
- Contractor: Call contractor of your choice
- Troubleshooting: If there is any hitch, discuss with the contractor.
Why choose Kitchen and Bath?
We are experts in bathroom remodeling in Toronto. We provide gorgeous designs and top quality products and service at competitive prices. We make your bathroom looked perfect with our team of experienced professionals.